Movies worth the wait in 2014 part 1
This is not the end of the year but some people are waiting or thinking what kind of films will watch in 2014.
The next year will be an epic and tough year for Hollywood.
The next year will be an epic and tough year for Hollywood.
I try to explain this why is tough because in the next year are a one month in the summer when are starting movies blockbusters (are football) I mean World Cup 2014 in Brazil so most people(and of course me) and maybe you will be watching this big days.
OK so if I stay saying something about Football that maybe 2014 is the year of football ?
For someone is because world cup are every 4 years but I just let you know for what movie we will be waiting.
For someone is because world cup are every 4 years but I just let you know for what movie we will be waiting.
If world cup is in Brazil this must be a movie about football and it is a sequel
RIO 2-Brazilian samba,funny animation for whole family and great music if this will be again in Rio 2 so we get a amazing movie before the world cup. Premier in UK April 4.
How to Train Your Dragon 2 amazing animation from DreamWorks.
The First time in cinema Lego world
in The Lego Movie animation.
Also first Disney and Marvel animation movie
Big Hero 6 and because is a Marvel production
this film will be about superheroes.
And last animation movie for wait is another DreamWorks movie Mr. Peabody & Sherman Using his most ingenious invention, the WABAC machine, Mr. Peabody and his adopted boy Sherman hurtle back in time to experience world-changing events first-hand and interact with some of the greatest characters of all time. They find themselves in a race to repair history and save the future.
Ok I just tell you what Animation Movies is worth the wait in 2014
Please comment ;)
And see you in part 2 when I will be starting movies from January.
No comments:
Post a Comment